Before you head off to your first craft show, set up your booth in its entirety to make sure everything works.
Clear out space in your home, or outside if you have an outdoor booth, and measure your booth dimensions, marking the corners with tape. The booth above is set up to stay within a 10×10′ space.
Things to think about:
- How will people move within/around your booth?
- Where will you have your customers check out?
- Have business cards available for browsers.
- Have your business name clearly displayed.
- Will you need electricity?