The staff at Wubbers has a brand new challenge to spark your creative thinking. It’s called the Sweet Treats Challenge. Sweet Treats (and anything related) can be used for inspiration in this newest Wubbers Challenge.
A double dip of Baskin Robins Chocolate-Peanut Butter ice cream
Designer cupcakes with mounds of creamy icing, topped with lots of sprinkles;
and, of course,
Reese’s Peanut Butter cups.
I was thinking about how sweet treats might inspire a new jewelry design for me. I could be literal and design something food based.
I could stretch the meaning of “Sweet Treats” and brainstorm about other interpretations of the sweet treats in my life.
Four winners will be randomly selected in a drawing on July 1st, 2015 to receive one of the following prizes:
- Wubbers Steel Bench Block and Metal Discs
- Wubbers Apprentice Pliers Set of Five
- Wubbers Artisan’s Mark Hammer Set
- Jumbo Mandrel Pliers of Your Choice
OFFICIAL RULES/TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Submitted jewelry entries, created by the participant, must be inspired by the Sweet Treats theme.
- Jewelry makers of all levels, ages 18 and older, are encouraged to enter. If an entry is created from a tutorial or inspired by an instructor’s work, please give appropriate credits in the description of your piece.
- Send one photograph per email entry along with your name, phone number (for notification only), and a short description of the piece to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to submit multiple entries in separate emails.
- Email entry must include the words “Sweet Treats” in the subject line.
- Deadline for submissions is Midnight CST, June 30, 2015.
- Winners will be notified through private email and/or phone call on July 1, 2015. Check our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/WubbersU on July 1st to see the winners.
- Participants must be willing for their name and photo entry* to be posted on our websites, social media, and/or in our newsletter.
*By submitting your photo entry, you are acknowledging you agree to the above Terms and Conditions.