Let us help you out! We have a new Creative Challenge just for you, and you are guaranteed to win a prize!
It’s really hot here in Texas, and we decided to “take our lemons” (i.e., the extreme summer heat!) and turn them into lemonade! In fact, grab yourself a nice cold glass of lemonade and use the heat as inspiration to start your next piece of jewelry.
What comes to your mind when you hear the saying, “Dog Days of Summer?”
- Coconut snow cones
- My favorite “dog” in the whole wide world, Tank
- Flip flops
- Margaritas and guacomole
- Getting to spend time with my grandsons while they are out of school
The list could go on and on!
We can’t wait to see what you make for this challenge!
Three winners will be randomly selected in a drawing on September 4th, 2015 to receive one of the following prizes:
- $50 Store Credit
- $75 Store Credit
- $100 Store Credit
All other participants will receive a $10 Store Credit (www.wubbersushop.com).
One credit will be issued per person for a one-time use.
OFFICIAL RULES/TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Submitted jewelry entries, created by the participant, must be inspired by the Dog Days of Summer theme.
- Jewelry makers of all levels, ages 18 and older, are encouraged to enter. If an entry is created from a tutorial or inspired by an instructor’s work, please give appropriate credits in the description of your piece.
- Send one photograph per email entry along with your name, phone number (for notification only), and a short description of the piece to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to submit multiple entries in separate emails.
- Email entry must include the words “Dog Days” in the subject line.
- Deadline for submissions is Midnight CST, September 1st, 2015.
- Winners will be notified through private email and/or phone call on September 4, 2015. Check our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/WubbersU on September 4th to see the winners.
- Participants must be willing for their name and photo entry* to be posted on our websites, social media, and/or in our newsletter.