One winner will be randomly selected to receive the following prize package:
Spring Break Favorites – 1 Wubbers Teardrop Mandrel Pliers – Medium , 1 Wubbers Round Medium Parallel Pliers 6 X 4 MM, 1 Sapphire Cabochon, 1 Teal Moss Kyanite Cabochon, 1 Rainbow Moonstone Cabochon, 1 Aqua Chalcedony Onyx Cabochon, 1 Fancy Jasper Gemstone Strand, 1 Mixed Tourmaline Gemstone Strand, 1 Amazonite Gemstone Strand, 1, set of teardrop earrings, and 1 package Mojave Turquoise Nail Polish Strips from Mdkmnailedit.com
I wish everyone the best of luck! Thank you so much for all of you who enjoy these giveaways as much as I do. These would not be as fun to do without all of you who enter…Happy Spring Break!
About the Prizes…
Our Wubbers Teardrop Mandrel Pliers – Medium help you create perfect, consistently sized teardrop-shaped links and bezels. The Medium size will make links measuring 1″ tall and 7/16″ across at the widest point.
Color Street is 100% real nail polish with no dry time. Get a salon quality manicure in minutes. If you have never tried it you can contact Melissa Mercer at 949-212-2795 for a free sample Mdkmnailedit.com. **This Mojave Turquoise set is sold out on the website, but Melissa has a couple on hand!
Wubberstools.com will start carrying high quality Rosecut Cabochons by the end of March. You have the first chance to get your hands on some through this giveaway!
The Wubbers Round Medium Parallel Pliers 6 X 4 MM are perfect for custom or production work. Make round shapes using just one jaw or adjust the bolt and make oval shaped links of infinite sizes by wrapping around both jaws. These pliers are designed to maximize your ability to create and are engineered to give your hands the power to do so.
From the Dakota Stones website…”Dakota Stones manufactures the only branded line of gemstone beads in the world. We travel the globe to discover unique and interesting rough rock to cut into our product lines. Our products range from top-quality, affordable stones like jaspers and agates to more rare stone types like rubies and sapphires.”
OFFICIAL RULES/TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants may submit their entry by emailing a picture of entrant’s gemstone jewelry they have made to email@example.com.
- Submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org using subject Spring Break.
- One winner will be randomly selected using a computer generated random selector.
- One email entry per person allowed.
- Include one photograph per email entry along with your name, phone number (for notification only), and a short description of the piece to email@example.com.
- Jewelry makers of all levels, ages 18 and older, are encouraged to enter. If an entry is created from a tutorial or inspired by an instructor’s work, please give appropriate credits in the description of your piece.
- Entrants must live in the USA or be able to ship their prize to an address within the USA.
- Email entry should include the words “Spring Break” in the subject line.
- Entrants agree to receive emails from the Wubbers Weekly email list.
- Participants must be willing for their name and photo entry** to be posted on Wubbers and Melissa Mercer’s websites, social media, and/or in our newsletter.
- Deadline for submissions is Midnight CST, March 31, 2021.
- Winners will be notified through private email and/or phone call, no later than April 5, 2021. Check our Facebook* page at www.facebook.com/WubbersU for giveaway updates and announcements. Winners have 15 days to claim their prize.
*This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
**By submitting your photo entry, you are acknowledging you agree to the above Terms and Conditions.